UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} BILLIE KADAMERIE: RESPONSE RAISES STORM

Billie kadamerie,

Below is a  response I gave to a question you posed a few days ago.  In light of my advice to Ugandans to consider that armed struggle is now the only option left to them to end Rwandan occupation, you doubted my own personal willingness to sacrifice and  wondered aloud  if I was going to endanger other people such as  Smith Opon Acak who  was hang out to dry and ruthlessly murdered by Kayibanda.  I gave you a candid answer below. But it has ended up on all the Uganda social media forums and has raised a sensation. I was only alerted to it this morning, how this response to you has annoyed and excited hundreds of Ugandans in equal measure. I dont mind my writings ending up on other forums, but sometimes it gets annoying and irritating  when they are copied and pasted completely out of context, and the  people responding have no knowlde or understanding of the debate from which it was plucked out of. And I don't have time to be responding to people on other Ugandan forums. Some individuals  are sending their telephone numbers for me to contact them. I personally think Uganda is ready for armed struggle- all we require is the leadership at the political and military level. I am ready to lead the military wing if no one else will stand up.

Bobby

I'M PREPARED TO DIE TO SAVE UGANDANS FROM M7

By George Okello via UAH forum.

Karl Marx already has a blue print for us, on how we can end the Rwandan occupation of our country through a peoples' war. His theory of a peoples war was advanced by Chairman Mao Ze Dong in China in the conduct of the national democratic revolution he led there. . So a theory and a blue print exists on how we are going to wage an armed war to liberate our country- we only need to modify it to suit our circumstances and concrete conditions.

I have done a thorough study of war and peoples struggles all around the world and have even lived in guerrilla camps with insurgents in the Philippines, India and Colombia, so I know what I am talking about.

You may therefore underestimate our determination and intellectual preparedness for the task ahead at your own peril.

I am not personally interested in preserving my life into perpetuity just for the sake of it.. I dont fear death. It is not that I want to die, but I am prepared to die, if it means liberating our country from Rwandan occupation. I want to punish Kayibanda Museveni for the crimes he has committed in Uganda. I will never rest until the Rwandan outlaw is brought to the fold of the law and hanged.

Secondly, we have a world to win. I am am ready for this next chapter of my life. Even if I fall, others will pick up the baton. What is the purpose of life, if we have to be slaves in our own country. It is your choice to be a slave and a quisling. But I am a patriot, a proud Ugandan, a committed pan-Africanist, an internationalist, but above all, I am a COMMUNIST. I will never agree to be a slave of a pot-bellied Rwandan tyrant, or a lackey of the Imperialists.

Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comm

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers