UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} NECROPHILIA IN COURT

A man was brought before the judge and charged with NECROPHILIA (having sex with a dead person). The judge told him, "In 20 years on the bench, I've never heard such a
disgusting, immoral thing. Just give me one good reason why I shouldn't lock you up and throw away the jail keys in the toilet?"
The man replied, "I'll give you THREE good reasons:
1. It's none of your damn business;
2. She was my wife; and...
3. I didn't KNOW she was dead, she ALWAYS acted that way!"

The case was dismissed and the judge announced the following warnings:

For the ladies:: PLEASE TRY
TO MOVE A LITTLE DURING
THE ACT.

For the guys: IF THERE IS
NOT MUCH MOVEMENT, STOP
IMMEDIATELY AND CHECK IF
SHE IS ALIVE ....!!! Case dismissed!

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers