UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Police decline to release children of suspected Kaweesi killer

Members,

Please help me understand or did I miss these developments, what crime did those children commit such that they ended up in police custody? Where they found at the scene of crime as their parents fled?  I wish I knew the circumstances under which the kids became involved with the police.

I hope the police is not setting a bad precedent in which children or relatives of suspects, criminals or politicians are punished for crimes they did not commit. That will be a big mistake, a gross human rights abuse.

Peter Simon

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers