UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} What is happening to George Mutabaazi LC 5 Lwengo? Rwanda Air we need an explanation.

Frank Mujabi/Annet,/ Kairanga

Do you remember I told you about a chap I trained here in the UK and employed in one of my organisations- a guy called George  Mutabazi. In the UK he was known to us as a Rwandan refugee, and thats why I employed him in my organisation. Later on he left, saying he wanted to return home to Rwanda. A few years later, I was shocked to hear this George Mutabazi, a man I had personally tried to give political education, was now in Uganda, claiming to be a Ugandan and was LC5 of Lwengo somewhere in Masaka in Buganda. He became notorious for beating up citizens who disagreed with his NRA policies. I think he became a complete and thorough fascist pig.

Just a few minutes ago, someone posted this video of George Mutabazi being arrested in an aeroplane, I think in Rwanda or Burundi. I still cant believe my eyes. I must have been training a terrorist now it seems.

Wonders never seem to amaze!!!

Bobby

What is happening to George Mutabaazi LC 5 Lwengo? Rwanda Air we need an explanation.

6,670 Views
Frank M.Gashumba
3 hrs · 

What has happened to my brother George Mutabazi? Is that Rwanda Police or Burundi Police?????? Some tell Us.. This is very Ugly

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers