UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} AN APPEAL TO OLD BOYS OF SMACK OVER MY FUNDRAISING

THIS IS A KIND APPEAL TO THE OLD BOYS OF St. MARY'S COLLEGE WHO HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH THE NRM GOVERNMENT TO HELP ME GIVEN MY APPEAL TO THE GOVERNMENT OF UGANDA TO RELEASE PROCEEDS FROM MY FUNDRAISING FOR PRESIDENT OF UGANDA FOR 2011 AND 2016.

Dear Sirs,

I have been involved in promotion work and positive publicity of our great school St. Mary's College Kisubi (SMACK) since 2005 as we prepared to celebrate the 100 years of its existence in 2006.  As part of my effort, the mobilization for the centenary was a great success.  I am sure it will take some schools real serious work to out compete what we were able to show then.  I remember efforts like solely working on the centenary Magazine and its strategy were part of my big devotion to the school which nurtured me for 6 years.

Some of you may be aware that I harboured Presidential ambitions in 2010 and also in 2015 when I launched my intentions as well as my Fundraising.  I feel bad when none of the Old Boys of St. Mary's College Kisubi has endeavoured to reach to me about this subject matter or even told me of any interest in assisting me yet St. Mary's College Kisubi has had well positioned Old Boys in Government since NRM captured power in 1986. I wish kindly to appeal to you to help me. Many of you are aware of what we were going through to succeed in academics.  I put effort in my academics so that I could enjoy better living as well as help some of the impoverished people of Uganda out because I have the ability to.  One of my strategies has been thinking hard.  In 2010, I got an idea to try and show interest in contesting for the Presidency of Uganda.  I knew not many knew Kituuka so I decided to get my idea to the international public.  It was not done secretly because even now the information I sent out is still on the Internet.  It was hard work on my part.  I almost got a heart attack on realizing that Cairo International Bank officers when consulted about my fundraising expressed ignorance about it.  Meanwhile I got problems in accessing a number of email accounts I used which I believe was a deliberate effort by those who did not want me to communicate with prospect donors, however, in the circumstances, I kept opening new email accounts. 

With time I smelt a rat following the fraud in Cairo International Bank where fake Pensioner accounts were created and millions dished out etc. To – date, nobody has ever told Ugandans the source of these funds and o recovery made!


When NRM Government talks about Good Governance there is need to examine this situation.  I have been around in Uganda all the time, nobody in Government has ever bothered to call me and we discuss the matter.    I want to use all possible avenues to establish the truth about my fundraising.  Some people want to make me believe that my efforts did not realize results.  Yes, somebody else's efforts may have flopped, but I am convinced that some people stood in the way for these resources and since I have been denied the opportunity to access them.


There is a time when my former Biology teacher at St. Mary's College Kisubi was a Cancer patient; I mobilized Old Boys of St. Mary's College Kisubi so that we see to his better care. I happened to get in touch with Hon. Matia Kasaijja who had been a friend of Brother Kafeero at SMACK, and that time the Minister could rig me direct.  Even at the Requiem Mass for Bro. Kafeero, Hon. Matia mentioned me as one who kept contact with him given the Brother's state.  Shortly after Brother Kafeero's death, Hon. Kasaija communicated to me so that an appointment could be made so that we talk.  I decided to write to the Minister giving him my circumstances, unfortunately, I did not hear again from him. I resigned.


I wish to appeal to any Old Boys who can help me on this matter.  The fundraising I did was a direct result of using my brains and I knew that any funds raised were to help the people of Uganda even if I did not succeed with my Presidential ambitions.


Kiwauka Kituuka William

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers