UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Response to RUTEHENDA: members

Ronald,
Dr Muniini has not raised that issue today.  I was addressing Mr Kwesiga because he is the one that made comments about the matter.  
Now that you mention Dallas, I hope you remember that that provision was illegally suspended at the urging of Mr Kwesiga's side.   You know that if the Constitution had been respected as it was, Mr Kwesiga would have lost to Mr Senoga.  The vast majority of the 73 eligible members were his supporters. But that is water under the bridge.
thanks


---In UNAANET@yahoogroups.com, <rutehendaronald@...> wrote :

Joseph,

I think you should talk to the BOT members led by Dr. Muniini who were in the AGM in dallas regarding that close.

See you in miami.

Ronald




--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 8/4/17, Joseph Musoke joseph.musoke@... [UNAANET] <UNAANET@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Subject: [UNAANET] New Members and Amendments
To: "ugandans-at-heart@..." <ugandans-at-heart@...>, "Yahoogroups" <unaanet@yahoogroups.com>, "UNAALIST Unaalist" <unaalist@...>
Date: Friday, August 4, 2017, 6:10 PM


 









I have read Dr
Kawuma's emails claiming that UNAA's Secretary,
Peter Mukunua, had paid for voters and was asking more
voters to come to him.  In one of the emails, adds that
UNAA's Secretary is also the person tasked with
compiling the list of voters sent to the EC.
 Last week, I also mentioned that I had heard
about such claims of candidates paying for members.
 Two weeks ago, I pointed out that under
UNAA's constitution, new members are not allowed to vote
this year. The Constitution clearly provides that membership
privileges begin the next year.  But as Mr pointed in
response to my comments, attempts are underway (led by Mr
Wakou) to amend the Constitution to remove that provision.
 Mr Gerald Mutyaba wrote an open email posted on
this forum and informed Mr Wakou that the Constitution
cannot be amended at the convention in Miami because those
amendments had not been given to members at last meeting.
 Mr Mutyaba correctly noted that there was no quorum to
start an AGM in Boston last year.  I know that there was no
quorum because I was at that room when the alleged AGM
started and I informed the Chairman of the Board that we did
not have quorum to start a meeting.  The Chairman noted my
protest but decided to ignore information.  I made a video
recording of the whole thing and I shared it with many of
you.  I still have that video recording. To be
clear, the last AGM was in Dallas in 2013 and we were not
presented the proposed amendments.  Therefore, under
Massachusetts law, the proposed amendments are
illegal.thanks.  


Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers