UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} MR INGRAM KAMPE- STOP THIS GROTESQUE BRUTALITY IMMEDIATELY

 · 

Barbie : ' 'I have seen many victims of torture- never have I seen anyone in the state which #BobiWine is in''

......Bobi Wine to Barbie: I was given many injections, I have no idea what they were for : When the soldiers broke into my hotel room, they found me standing in the room they immediately ordered me to kneel down. Before I could reach the floor, one soldier hit me on the head with an iron bar and I fell down. They all descended on me, stepping on his head with boots and hitting everywhere.....READ MORE....

PoliticsBarbie : ' 'I have seen many victims of torture- never have I seen anyone in the state which Bobi Wine is in'' August 17, 2018 - Advertisement - By Barbie Kyagulanyi Family, friends and well-wishers, Today I went with lawyers and members of the Uganda Human Rights Commission to Makin...

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers