UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} The Best National Parks in Uganda for Beautiful Views, Wildlife, and Lodges

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAECQCha5S%3De%3DA0EDR2Tvr8mk0k4c-KgGfsXynSjF8a_E32x-8Q%40mail.gmail.com.

{UAH} A PALESTINIAN TRYING TO RUN FASTER THAN A MISSILE

Violence in Jerusalem

A Palestinian man running from tear gas at the Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.Mahmoud Illean/Associated Press

 

  • The Israeli police raided the Aqsa Mosque, one of Islam’s holiest sites, after days of protests there. At least 330 Palestinians and 21 Israeli officers were injured. (Here’s a history of the Aqsa Mosque.)
  • In response, Hamas militants fired rockets at Jerusalem that caused no injuries.
  • The Israeli military retaliated with airstrikes that killed at least 23 people, including nine children, Palestinian officials said.

EM         -> {   Gap   at   46  }

On the 49th Parallel          

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    
Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika machafuko"

 

{UAH} THE MISLEADING C D C STATISTICS

 

A Miami Beach officer confronting a man without a mask last year.Saul Martinez for The New York Times

‘A huge exaggeration’

 

When the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released new guidelines last month for mask wearing, it announced that “less than 10 percent” of Covid-19 transmission was occurring outdoors. Media organizations repeated the statistic, and it quickly became a standard description of the frequency of outdoor transmission.

But the number is almost certainly misleading.

 

It appears to be based partly on a misclassification of some Covid transmission that actually took place in enclosed spaces (as I explain below). An even bigger issue is the extreme caution of C.D.C. officials, who picked a benchmark — 10 percent — so high that nobody could reasonably dispute it.

That benchmark “seems to be a huge exaggeration,” as Dr. Muge Cevik, a virologist at the University of St. Andrews, said. In truth, the share of transmission that has occurred outdoors seems to be below 1 percent and may be below 0.1 percent, multiple epidemiologists told me. The rare outdoor transmission that has happened almost all seems to have involved crowded places or close conversation.

 

Saying that less than 10 percent of Covid transmission occurs outdoors is akin to saying that sharks attack fewer than 20,000 swimmers a year. (The actual worldwide number is around 150.) It’s both true and deceiving.

This isn’t just a gotcha math issue. It is an example of how the C.D.C. is struggling to communicate effectively, and leaving many people confused about what’s truly risky. C.D.C. officials have placed such a high priority on caution that many Americans are bewildered by the agency’s long list of recommendations. Zeynep Tufekci of the University of North Carolina, writing in The Atlantic, called those recommendations “simultaneously too timid and too complicated.”

 

They continue to treat outdoor transmission as a major risk. The C.D.C. says that unvaccinated people should wear masks in most outdoor settings and vaccinated people should wear them at “large public venues”; summer camps should require children to wear masks virtually “at all times.”

These recommendations would be more grounded in science if anywhere close to 10 percent of Covid transmission were occurring outdoors. But it is not. There is not a single documented Covid infection anywhere in the world from casual outdoor interactions, such as walking past someone on a street or eating at a nearby table.

 

Today’s newsletter will be a bit longer than usual, so I can explain how the C.D.C. ended up promoting a misleading number.

The Singapore mystery

 

If you read the academic research that the C.D.C. has cited in defense of the 10 percent benchmark, you will notice something strange. A very large share of supposed cases of outdoor transmission have occurred in a single setting: construction sites in Singapore.

In one study, 95 of 10,926 worldwide instances of transmission are classified as outdoors; all 95 are from Singapore construction sites. In another study, four of 103 instances are classified as outdoors; again, all four are from Singapore construction sites.

 

This obviously doesn’t make much sense. It instead appears to be a misunderstanding that resembles the childhood game of telephone, in which a message gets garbled as it passes from one person to the next.

The Singapore data originally comes from a government database there. That database does not categorize the construction-site cases as outdoor transmission, Yap Wei Qiang, a spokesman for the Ministry of Health, told my colleague Shashank Bengali. “We didn’t classify it according to outdoors or indoors,” Yap said. “It could have been workplace transmission where it happens outdoors at the site, or it could also have happened indoors within the construction site.”

 

As Shashank did further reporting, he discovered reasons to think that many of the infections may have occurred indoors. At some of the individual construction sites where Covid spread — like a complex for the financial firm UBS and a skyscraper project called Project Glory — the concrete shells for the buildings were largely completed before the pandemic began. (This video of Project Glory was shot more than four months before Singapore’s first reported Covid case.)

Because Singapore is hot year-round, the workers would have sought out the shade of enclosed spaces to hold meetings and eat lunch together, Alex Au of Transient Workers Count Too, an advocacy group, told Shashank. Electricians and plumbers would have worked in particularly close contact.

 

Migrant workers in Singapore being tested for Covid-19 last year.How Hwee Young/EPA, via Shutterstock

Are schools outdoors?

 

How, then, did the Singapore cases get classified as they did?

When academic researchers began collecting Covid data from around the world, many chose to define outdoors spaces very broadly. They deemed almost any setting that was a mix of outdoors and indoors to be outdoors.

 

“We had to settle on one classification for building sites,” Quentin Leclerc, a French researcher and co-author of one of the papers analyzing Singapore, told me, “and ultimately decided on a conservative outdoor definition.” Another paper, published in the Journal of Infection and Public Health, counted only two settings as indoors: “mass accommodation and residential facilities.” It defined all of these settings as outdoors: “workplace, health care, education, social events, travel, catering, leisure and shopping.”

I understand why the researchers preferred a broad definition. They wanted to avoid missing instances of outdoor transmission and mistakenly suggesting that the outdoors was safer than it really was. But the approach had a big downside. It meant that the researchers counted many instances of indoors transmission as outdoors.

 

And yet even with this approach, they found a minuscule share of total transmission to have occurred outdoors. In the paper with 95 supposedly outdoor cases from Singapore, those cases nonetheless made up less than 1 percent of the total. A study from Ireland, which seems to have been more precise about the definition of outdoors, put the share of such transmission at 0.1 percent. A study of 7,324 cases from China found a single instance of outdoor transmission, involving a conversation between two people.

“I’m sure it’s possible for transmission to occur outdoors in the right circumstances,” Dr. Aaron Richterman of the University of Pennsylvania told me, “but if we had to put a number on it, I would say much less than 1 percent.”

 

Customers at a pub in Bexleyheath, England, after a national lockdown was lifted last month.Mary Turner for The New York Times

Britain’s scientific approach

 

I asked the C.D.C. how it could justify the 10 percent benchmark, and an official there sent this statement:

There are limited data on outdoor transmission. The data we do have supports the hypothesis that the risk of outdoor transmission is low. 10 percent is a conservative estimate from a recent systematic review of peer-reviewed papers. CDC cannot provide the specific risk level for every activity in every community and errs on the side of protection when it comes to recommending steps to protect health. It is important for people and communities to consider their own situations and risks and to take appropriate steps to protect their health.

 

Erring on the side of protection — by exaggerating the risks of outdoor transmission — may seem to have few downsides. But it has contributed to widespread public confusion about what really matters. Some Americans are ignoring the C.D.C.’s elaborate guidelines and ditching their masks, even indoors, while others continue to harass people who walk around outdoors without a mask.

All the while, the scientific evidence points to a conclusion that is much simpler than the C.D.C.’s message: Masks make a huge difference indoors and rarely matter outdoors.

 

The health authorities in Britain, notably, seem to have figured this out. They have been more aggressive about restricting indoor behavior, locking down many businesses again late last year and requiring masks indoors even as most of the country is vaccinated. Outdoors, however, masks remain rare.

It certainly doesn’t seem to be causing problems. Since January, daily Covid deaths in Britain have declined more than 99 percent.

 

EM         -> {   Gap   at   46  }

On the 49th Parallel          

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    
Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika machafuko"

 

{UAH} SYSTEMATIC FRAUD AT UMEME.

SYSTEMATIC FRAUD AT UMEME.
Umeme sells to Ugandans a unit of Yaka at Ugx.750 and 10 bonus units at Ugx.250 for every Yaka meter at the start of every month.This comes with a monthly fixed charge of Ugx.3,360. This fee is a must pay whether you use their service or not as long as you have their meter. If you take say 10 months without buying Yaka for any reason, the next time you buy it you will have to first pay a debt recovery of Ugx.33,600. In otherwords, Its well intended for Majority of Ugandans not to have access to electricity generated and supplied with their taxes. Not many Ugandans can afford a non-negotiable charge of Ugx. 3,360 monthly.

For some particular months like the one of March we have just closed, the people charge this fixed charge twice. This was charged on 1st March and 29th of the same month. One would think that their calendar for March runs up to 28th but this would make sense if this charge wasn't carried to April. Unfortunately even in April, the charge continues. So if you are to buy Yaka in April, prepare a fixed charge of Ugx.6,720.

You can say that those above are system errors but this below is not!

For every financial System, any sober system designer MUST provide for a REVERSAL of a transaction and the logic is simple. Errors are to human. The system is to be used by human whose level of training you may not ascertain.

However, the designers of the UMEME YAKA token generation system didnt provide for human errors by the users. 

So if you do any of these errors, you automatically lose you money to them.

1. Send your money to a wrong YAKA meter number.(Remember you will get a token which you will never use)
2. Feed in a wrong amount e.g instead of Ugx.20,000 you punch in Ugx.200,000. ( you will have to use your 200,000 worth of Yaka say for 2 years. Once your 2 years are done, then pay a debt recovery of approximately Ugx.70,000 for you to get Yaka again.

To understand the gravity of this fraud, analyze the possible victims of this;

1. Individuals who buy Yaka through their mobile money accounts.
2. Agents who are more vulnerable to making these mistakes for Yaka meters that are not theirs.

I chose to blow the whistle
Dr.

*Copied and pasted*

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAJgJtm0cjWV5n-478b207bQRta2a23%3DPtSe%2BRHF7W4ggYSDnYA%40mail.gmail.com.

{UAH} Nigerian Reverend Sister Who Danced Zanku Leg Work

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAECQChac1ZhEfvCuoLqxpQ5ZNcouZt%3DFdf0EzaAjwwv6LYetsA%40mail.gmail.com.

{UAH} Malawi Army soldier killed in DRC

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAECQChaafjFioEJjzk7es0Bp4hWJJDBD%2B0Pu6PboqpdBDNHivg%40mail.gmail.com.

{UAH} Sonko: If you see my wife with another man, don’t tell me

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAECQChaYSVd77trz3Xa0h8_sDd5rJjnmhtMo9b%3D80%2Bnw%3DQ3Sag%40mail.gmail.com.

{UAH} In boon for region, bridge linking Botswana, Zambia inaugurated

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAECQChaHUHR2%2BCfJq%3DSXR-BNJfvY5n30%2Bw83HiqqxuWQhBtxiw%40mail.gmail.com.

{UAH} Minister beats up three priests - Daily Monitor

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAECQChZHf3wYhqP84bk3RHHgsy%2B2Z%2BqCFei%3DnArEr67M_R%3D7Gw%40mail.gmail.com.

{UAH} Co-chair of Facebook Oversight Board defends decision to uphold Trump ban

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAECQChZpaR1oKeM66zA65Pmx1s7u8_LrNMZ-SEk6-AfZqiaFSA%40mail.gmail.com.

{UAH} Seven heads of state to attend Museveni swearing-in-our brothers snubbed him from kenya and tz

Seven heads of state to attend Museveni swearing-in

Tuesday May 11 2021
home10-pix

About seven presidents will grace President Museveni's inauguration on May 12. PHOTO/FILE

Summary

  • A list which was sent to Daily Monitor shows that heads of state who will not make it have sent their representatives.
Advertisement
By Amos Ngwomoya

Highly-placed government sources Tuesday said at least seven heads of state will be attending President Museveni's May 12 swearing-in ceremony.
A list which was sent to Daily Monitor shows that heads of state who will not make it have sent their representatives.

The Minister for the Presidency, Ms Esther Mbayo, last week told the media that the government had sent out invitations to at least 42 heads of state.
President Museveni will be sworn in for his sixth elective term at Kololo Independence Grounds having been declared winner of the January 14 polls.

The heads of state are Alpha Condé (Guinea), Emmerson Mnangagwa (Zimbabwe), Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed (Somalia), Salva Kiir (South Sudan), Evariste Ndayishimiye (Burundi), Nana Akufo-Addo (Ghana), and Felix-Antoine Tshisekedi (Democratic Republic of Congo), who is also the chairperson of the African Union.

According to our sources, other dignitaries include the minister of international relations and corporation for South Africa Naledi Pandor, executive secretary of the Intergovernmental Authority on Development,  Dr Workneh Gebeyehu, general secretary of East African Community Peter Mutuku Mathuki, prime minister of Gabon Rose Christiane Ossouka Raponda, and executive secretary on international conference on the Great Lakes Region Ambassador João Samuel Caholo.

Others are minister of Combatants of Mozambique, minister of Foreign Affairs for Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic, and the Russian Federation presidential representative.

Preparations
While addressing the media yesterday, the Permanent Secretary in the Office of the President, Mr Yunus Kakande, who is also the chairperson of the organising committee of the president's swearing-in ceremony,  said at least 4,294 guests were invited to attend the event.
Mr Kakande said half of the overall guests will come from districts while the rest will come from other government departments and the international community.

Advertisement

He explained that each district will be represented by 18 guests chosen from the party structures.
However, he noted that guests without a national identity card and negative Covid-19 test results will not be allowed to attend the event.

"We would like to also warn those who are planning to disrupt this event to stop it. President Museveni was declared winner of the January elections through a legal procedure and we must all rally behind him. All those who are not satisfied with the election results should wait for another five years…,"  he said.

Mr Kakande also said security has been deployed across the city to ensure order.  He declined to reveal how many security personnel had been deployed, saying he wasn't in position to do so.

Asked about what Mr Museveni's swearing-in means for the country, Mr Kakande noted that the President has been a visionary leader who is steering the country into the right direction.  He said Ugandans should expect better services and prosperity as promised during the campaigns.  

The President has over the years supported poverty-eradication initiatives which are aimed at improving people's livelihoods with the latest being the Emyooga programme.

The heads of state and delegations expected on May 12:
1. President of Federal Republic of Somalia- Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo
2. President of Republic of Guinea- Alpha Conde 
3. President of Zimbabwe- Emmerson Mnangagwa 
4. President of Burundi- Évariste Ndayishimiye
5. African Union (AU) chairperson and DR Congo president- Felix Antoine Tshisekedi
6. President of Ghana- Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo
7. President of South Sudan- Salva Kiir Mayardit
8. African Union Commission (AUC) Chairperson- Moussa Mahamat Faki
9. Russian Federation Presidential Representative
10. Prime Minister of Gabon- Rose Christiane Ossouka Raponda
11. Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic- Mohamed Salem Ould Salek
12. Minister of Combatants of Mozambique- 
13. EAC Secretary General- Peter Mathuki
14. International Conference on Great Lakes Region ES
15. Republic of South Africa Minister of International Relations and Cooperation
16. IGAD Executive Secretary- Ambassador João Samuel Caholo.
17.Federal Republic of Nigeria Vice President- Yemi Osinbajo

editorial@ug.nationmedia.com 

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CADNbrTky155rX3pLxFtkJ2UY662vBrgzSBTB5yvsQtP0pM-RTA%40mail.gmail.com.

{UAH} Christopher, Boss and Madam

Christopher is a house boy who drinks his boss' wine and then adds water for cover up.​ ​His boss became suspicious and decided to buy pasties ( A french wine that change colour if water added)​.

​As usual, Christopher drank the pasties and topped it up with water. ​Unfortunately for him, the pasties changed colour. When the boss came back home and notice the colour change, he told his wife about it .Christopher knew he was in trouble and decided to stay in the kitchen.
​The boss shouted, "Christopher!!!"
​Christopher answered.."Yes, Sir!"
​Boss.. "Who drank the pasties?"​ 
​Christopher didn't respond.

​The boss ask again, still no answer. Then the boss went to the kitchen to confront him.​ "Are you insane or what? When I called you, you said 'Yes Sir', but when I asked you a question, you didn't answer me!

​Hmmm Oga, when you are in the kitchen you don't hear anything except your name,"​ Christopher answered.

"Let's try it. Okay go to the bar and stand beside madam, while I will stay in the kitchen. Then call me and then ask me any question,"​ The Boss suggested. 

Christopher shouted, "Boss!"​ 

​Boss answered, "Yes!"
​Christopher  asked, "Who goes into the maid's bedroom when madam isn't around?"
​Boss didn't answer​.

​Christopher  asked again, the Boss kept quiet.
​The boss came out from the kitchen shouting, "Wonders shall never end!!!

 Christopher it's true. When one's in the kitchen, one doesn't hear anything except ones name"​.

​The wife interrupted, "That's not true. It's a lie".​

​Without argument Christopher  ask  if she'd like to enter the kitchen to be tested and she agreed.
​Christopher  called, "Madam!

​Madam answered, "Yes!"
​Christopher  asked, "Who is Junior's biological father? Me or boss?"​ 

​Madam rushed out of the kitchen saying, "This kitchen needs to be checked, I can't hear anything!"​

Genesis 3:9 God called Adam,where are you?. The man Adam couldn't answer the question .but he only gave the reason why he was hiding.   Sin is a very shameful thing, it makes you loose your rightz, dignity, reputation, authority, conscience,
 boldness, gut, and stand. Keep away from it.    Have blessed day.

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAECQChbm73mw0jveuw3SWVOY4ddYK4-UfLeOkwtVOxWeZpxHKg%40mail.gmail.com.

{UAH} WHAT A FIRKIN CHAOS IN ISRAEL

Friends

 

There was never a miracle in Donald J Trump administration, what happened was only common sense. And the argument is very simple, you cut money flow to Palestine, bombs stop to fall. It is a classic Mike Pompeo lesson one. A lesson that worked and saved lives. The Middle east chaos is not that complex only that it feeds on money Democrats dump into Palestine. And here we are, an idiot shows up in the White House and all taps of money get released and Palestine now is back at work. That is why when you stand up and publicly call Trump an enemy of international peace, now you are on my dinning table and in my firkin plate, for that is the most stupid statement to ever be made in a public forum.

 

We do not predict what will happen but critical thinkers use the facts on the table, to tell you exactly how it will go, and that is where it is, for today you have Israel in a total chaos. The land that has been free for four years where people go to pray, and tour has been turned up side down, for now the Palestinians are getting money by firkin Guniyas. And you raise this reasoning based solely on common sense, and Mwiiri grads call you a White Supremacist. Now allow me to be candid, sit down, watch and firkin learn how Israel takes on them, we will count the dead at the end of the firkin nonsense, but trust me it is going to be Palestinians.

 

UPDATE: Hamas fires over 150 rockets into Israel...

 

Tel Aviv opens up citywide bomb shelters...

IDF releases footage of retaliatory strike...

 

I am going to bed for my firkin bed is now calling. Four years I have not posted such nonsense. What has firkin changed?   -> The fraud.

EM         -> {   Gap   at   46  }

On the 49th Parallel          

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    
Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika machafuko"

 

{UAH} God has interceded for me many times - President | Uganda Media Centre

Friends

 

Some postings in this forum shows how disconnected are Ugandans. Museveni is scared huh. Really that is what you see? If Uganda had any scared president it was Obote, Museveni is a great man of the people, he drives in day light, he stops and talks to people, man you guys need to understand where that country comes from. There is a reason you will never see a photograph of Obote on a Uganda street, have you actually ever seen it? A photograph in a public place, a church, a school, a soccer match, have you actually ever seen it?  Even in Lango Obote never dared. If he visited a town you  expected a full battalion and of only Acholi soldiers, a week if not two before his arrival. The entire place had to be infested by Acholi soldiers now that is a president coming in 14 days. They ate all the food, they shit all over the God damn place, they raped women. Did you ever stop on Entebbe road when Obote was being whisked out of Entebbe? You prayed God if you lived through it to tell about it. When he visited town all schools had to be closed for kids had to be lined up to sing Twagala Obote nga Ssente.

 

By the way most of those convoys you saw were actually empty, Obote was never never into them, many times he would travel in an army truck, or an army bus, the man was disguised as much as possible. And it started way back from before he became the prime minister in 1962, remember the go down that State research used during the Amin's time, that go down was actually built to end up into Mengo, so that if Obote wanted to meet Ssekabaka Mutesa, he would use that under ground passage to reach Mengo, for the man would not dare walk or be driven on Kampala streets. Why do you think he gained the name of "Kafulu Obote"? Do you actually know of Obote attending a church? Museveni stops in markets, he buys meat from markets, and you call him a very scared man? You have not seen a scared man yet, Yoweri Museveni is simply not.

 

Presidents go to schools they address students, do you know how Makerere would be flipped up if Obote will ever show up? The entire Bombo road, Gayaza road, Hoima road, Mulago  hospital road, entire Bwayiise and Kawempe had to be shut down for a week for obote will be in Makerere next week. Road blocks in places , guns all over the God damn place, all tanks out, and bullets shot every night. The man came to campaign in Kayunga and for a week, Kayuga had more Acholi soldiers than civilians, I had to pull my entire family out of Kayunga for a week, to let the wave pass. Museveni shows up in town none announced, the only man that held such surprises was Iddi Amin, he shows up in a restaurant and he demands for food, and he pays too. Cuts a joke with a girl and he is out. By the way did you know that Amin never used a folk and spoon to eat? Yup he walks in and he goes, Eh mama wapi maji, he washes his hands and he uses his hand to always eat, and he loved to sit on the floor. When he came for the UN  meeting he actually asked for water and washed his hand and still ate with his hands in new York, and het food was Matooke on purpose. He addressed UN wearing a Kanzu, he spoke in Luganda, and he ate Matooke. Not on a table but a floor. He puts in his salaam and every one responds and matooke goes. Amin was a Matooke man, and before he departs he goes Mama asante kupika and he is out. If you saw a convoy near a Mosque on Friday Amin has decided to pray before he goes on with his day, did you ever see Obote in a firkin church praying with people?

 

I never saw Amin with a spoon or a folk in his hand, even on international dinners, Amin's food was by hand. Do you actually have a single record of Obote eating in a Uganda restaurant? And I am asking for only one time, no matter even if it is in firkin Mucwiini. Amin loved Acholi dance he would stand up and join them what dance did Obote actually love in Uganda? Did you ever see him joining? No for when he shows up Obote had only one suit that black suite and you dared never to go near him, Amin lifted babies, Museveni cuts jokes, do you actually know an Obote joke? If you have ran out ways to oppose Museveni say so but don't call him a very scared man.  Geee'eeeZ !!!!!

 

Mumuleke Muzeeyi waffe ab'ewo  !!!!!!!!

 

EM         -> {   Gap   at   46  }

On the 49th Parallel          

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    
Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika machafuko"

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 3:02 AM 'Annet' via Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community <ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Where did Tony Owana go

 

Guys check on him. Hopefully busy covering his masters programme...in Kololo...if not in safe house...

 

M7 has seen the reality before he dies. 

 

A president for 35 years, use military to guard the entire function inn fear the public could turn up and declare they did not vote for him...its a shame. 

 

International burn...from travelling a president and all his police officers  high ranking officials...including your son...and u still consider yourself a president...

 

M7 is unfortunate.  Ugandans who shielded him now have exposed him internally and internationally. All medias now can see what 35 years of rule implied.

 

Foreign invesaion...have yielded enemies than broadening unity. Rwandese cannot welcome Ugandans.  Congolese cannot welcome Ugandans. Sudanese the same...accept the graves. 

 

 

On Mon, 10 May 2021, 19:22 'Patrick Oloya' via Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community, <ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com> wrote:


No problems.







 On Monday, 10 May 2021, 20:52:03 GMT+3, john kwitonda <kwitonda4@gmail.com> wrote:





 dictators always invest in intimidating d=citizens. the police is purely doing politics now. it is as if the swearing in is a police even. useless forces uganda. highly politicised and personalised. the election thief seriously knows ugandans are not impressed. i saw this girl nabakooba saying that they expect people to stay hom and watch the president swear. who told her people are in moods to watch a thief taking an oath using the great book! this is mockery. sha,melessly, they are trying to show elections are useless, if he is not voted in, still he will swear himself in. great many invited guests are not turning up, cant be invoolved in circus of the sort. he will be luck to et 4 heads of state. other =s are sending junor ministers. i heard ofono opndo now, saying whetehr one president turns up they wil swear. from 42 presidents to one now. they have been isolated completely. lets watch for the neighbours, iim sure of only 2 south sudan and somalia to turn up may bongo also an may be paul biya cmaeroon .they have alot in common

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 6:42 PM 'Annet' via Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community <ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com> wrote:
The world can see it clearly that he was defeated flat.
M7 was defeated by Besigye but the world not believe it....Besigye stepped down.
Bob Wine took it..defeated M7 badly.
The world has finally accepted it that M7 is a lower.
The soldiers seen to day shall run without looking back. Those planes are nothing. Gaddafi had more.
Now those who finance M7 its time to see him. If he can use all these guns for swearing in he claims he won...what about a night to those who voted against him...


On Mon, 10 May 2021, 15:50 john kwitonda, <kwitonda4@gmail.com> wrote:
that is why he is murdering ugandans? now, kampala is like  ghost city. goons in army unofrom everywhere mbu swearing. why are dictators the most fearful? they are complete cowards. the city o=is full of goons on foot patrol and all corners they have their aremed cares and anti aircrafts. ATleast AMIN neevr used to ffill te city with soldiers to this extent. after stealing the victory from the elected president. the dictator has decided to swear himself  unde tight security of his killer army. he suspects citizens not to jubilate. so he wants them home. good enough his would be guests have started snubbing him. sending junior ministers and  heads of departments. 7b wated on a stolen victory.africans !

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 11:13 AM Allan <barigye.rugos@gmail.com> wrote:
Must be a Ruhaama God
On Mon, May 10, 2021, 3:46 AM Peter Gwokto <lakitgum007@gmail.com> wrote:
https://www.mediacentre.go.ug/media/god-has-interceded-me-many-times-president





--

Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAECQChZzD-dt4Lb-31O0CSLRXOzscmL%3DS1MnmCX7hiFT2G9R0A%40mail.gmail.com.







--

Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CABfZXG1_ozueF1y-pp6jMjetjUyKNZcZA0%2B8KBxuTuW4xa8hzA%40mail.gmail.com.







--

Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CADNbrTmY3Csn5Hgy__htveqx09eLDvgtQsZMNPDJjSM2pOTKaA%40mail.gmail.com.







--

Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CADJHW2WQtW8xiSYT4o9m_yHawASFm5u5%2BFFJUkbpF8UOeGEWGg%40mail.gmail.com.







--

Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CADNbrTn1qtW5NLCWmUUQ4U5fxj7GC9TGVPpbuoof-Lw5Pp0%3Djg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:  ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/239271017.3978590.1620670940076%40mail.yahoo.com.

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CADJHW2Vq2PFgHqzLKi8Rdevz6iZCfAxNahsDFVaUZDi-7OK4CA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CADNbrTnNomo7MUOskRN4Vtzgw52F2UbL151j2Ov%3DQEQNe%3DUD7w%40mail.gmail.com.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers