UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


[UAH] Holieee Cow...!

People, 


I bring you this extremely awesome K'jong/Turkana "Naleyo" dance performed by the Omo people of Ethiopia - an off-shot of the K'jong and Turkana. It's one of the most romantic dances in the world and needless to say was also my first gig at an African traditional dance being that I was born in and lived my childhood years in Lodwar, Kenya. I couldnt help but ask my Kagame's sister's hand to have us warm the crib last night by dancing the same over and over - a dance she quickly loved and performed like a real Tutsi known to acclimatize real quick to any rigorous lifestyle.

Muda Sheda and Saron Teferi - Meso Negaya No. 1


___________________________________
Gwokto La'Kitgum

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers