UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


[UAH] I'm missing a number of friends!

Dear forumists,
Thank  you all for the effort you invest in this very wonderful study circle : UAH !
I read you all and I enjoy your argument, scholarly debate, informative writing, the pictures
and the images, etc... Sometimes I go to bed at 3.30 am !!!
But for a long while I haven't seen my friends : Ki-Luts, Ikanos Doyen, Jica, Robert Ssenkindu,
Richard Mukasa, Oba, etc... And on one occasion I felt touched when I rediscovered my sister
Aisha Nankya!
Please, our missing ones, come one come all and feed us with your qualified stuff!

G.H.K.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers