UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} WHAT A GENERATION...!

WHAT A GENERATION...!

Girl: Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in Ghana and he lives in UK. 

We met on a dating website,, became friends on facebook, had long chats onwhatsapphe proposed to me on skype, and now we've had 2 months of relationship through viber

I need ur blessings and good wishes daddy ..................

 

Dad said: Wow! Really!! then get married on twitter, have fun on tango. Buy your kids on e-bay, send them thru gmail. And if you are fed up with your husband.... sell him on amazon.

___________________________________
Gwokto La'Kitgum

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers