UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} TO THOSE IN THE GREATER AUTHORITY OF TORONTO

Friends

 

As many of you are following the case of the shooting of Sammy Yatim in a street car in our city, you now know that the officer has today been charged in that death. Why am I writing about it? Because I  wonder why he was charged with murder in a second degree than manslaughter. This is a very high charge that I have a problem seeing a conviction. And to me he is going to walk. I will be very surprised if he is convicted of this charge. But again that is me I start by being very cautious. An arrest warrant was issued in his name this Toronto morning.

 

By the way he is going to turn himself into an SIU {Special Investigative Unit} location tomorrow morning.

 

EM
On the 49th

 

 

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           
Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"

 

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers