UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} OUR UAH GOPO AS A BATTALION COMMANDER? CHAOS OR TOTAL CHAOS?

The FUF invited me to join their group, but my party, the UPC has not
yet taken a position on the armed struggle as the only remaining route
to remove the criminal NRA regime from power. However, this discussion
is taking place within the party and my judgement is that the party
leadership  wants to use peacxeful protests and agitation as the
democratic route to topple the NRA tyranny, but if put to a vote at a
National Delegates Conference, I think a majority of the members would
opt for armed struggle. I have told the party in such eventuality, I
am prepared to lead the armed struggle


Viele GruBe
Robukui

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers