UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} This Ukraine Russia thing is Wierd

I saw the Ukraine guy at UN meeting indirectly threaten Russia. i.e. Do you want war. it reminded me of how a frog puffs up pretending to be a bull.

The Ukraine guy appeared to me ......he knows that he has backing from EU and US.

H e asked the Russians "Do you want war" yikes!!!!!!

I TV change channels and the news is that some Russian billionaire is being extradited from some EU country to the US for some tax fraud or something like that.

I can imagine the Russian billionaires are in EU are panicking

Also me thinks that the EU might confiscate freeze their money and use it finance Ukraine (Aid & loans) since Ukraine has approached the west for bucks. They are already in arrears (billions) for the gas from Russia.

George Okello or Pojim one of you should explain to us this whole neo nazi/ right wing thing. One of you studied in Russia?

Is NRM learning from this drama

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers