UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} DHOLAMAN, THE ANCESTORS WILL NOT JUDGE YOU FAIRLY FOR BYPASSING DHOLA BEAU


Hello, i am called Charlotte Akoth.I am an ajapadhola from Tororo, but I live in Kampala. I am a business woman dealing in Jersey Tractor importing with my Tractor bond in Nakawa near Japanese Autos. I also do several other businesses coz I have several hostels near Kampala Universities. I am 39yrs old, single and by nature am barren but that doesn't mean I should live a single life. I also need a man's comfort. Together, we can adopt our kid or if he has kids its ok with me. I am financially stable with my mansion home in Muyenga, where I stay with maids only. I am ready to stay with him here. I don't mind whether he is poor, i am ready to finance and invest in him. He should be between 20-40yrs old. I don't care about tribe, religion and education level. Get my contacts from the administrator of this page if interested in me.


Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment


___________________________________
gg.jpgGwokto La'Kitgum
"Even a small dog can piss on a tall Building", Jim Hightower

"But this I know, UPC believed and still believes in
very high education. We can call Obote all bad names we have, but the bottom line remains that he got more scholarships for Buganda than all previous Uganda leaders combined. That includes Sir Edward Mutesa, President Lule, President Binayisa, up to and into Ssabasajja Mutebi. Who all happen to be Baganda leaders." Mulindwa

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers