UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Oh my Goodness, this is FUNNY!

Oh my Goodness, this is FUNNY! 😃

Mugisha and his wife Muhanga went to the state fair every year, and every year Mugisha would say, 'Muhanga, I'd really like to ride in that helicopter.'

Muhanga always replied, 'I know Mugisha, but that helicopter ride is 10b, and 10b is 10b'

One year Muhanga and Mugisha went to the fair, and Mugisha said, ' Muhanga, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance.'

To this, Muhanga replied, 'Mugisha that helicopter ride is 10b, and 10b is 10b.'

The pilot overheard the couple and said, 'Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word it's 10b.'

Mugisha and Muhanga agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy manoeuvres, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Mugisha and said, 'By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!'

Mugisha replied, 'Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Muhanga fell out, but you know,10b is 10b!'

Oh no!!! (Hehehe) 😁

★¨`*•♫.•Pass it on!! Give someone else a reason to smile. ♫ ..•* ★

--

*Abbey Kibirige  Semuwemba*

Stalk my blog at: http://semuwemba.com/

"My journey is long and my preparation is so little, and weakness has gripped me and death is chasing me!"

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers