UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} OMUNA'LUWERO ORYEMA JOHNSON

Friends

 

For the sake of clearing the air, I will post a secondary posting on what my Mukyala Mayi has posted today. My dear friend Omuna’Luweero OJ is in some trouble. For some reason his health abruptly became un well. Last Thursday the 9th of November, it was vital for an ambulance to take him to the hospital. Thus my posting of the priority one that I posted on the same date at 7. 33pm, which contained two pieces of importance, I had a very close friend being dragged into intensive care, and secondly I called for all prayers for strength. At the time I posted that writing, my friend was in the ambulance enroute to the hospital, where he has stayed since then.

 

Let me assure every one that everything possible is being done as he fights this war, and no one should question about that. But it is important to know as well that since last Thursday we have tried to reach the people that must be reached, or we have left messages to be contacted, and we are being contacted. Currently OJ has a very good people around him, and he is a very Good God Dam fighter. Let us allow him a time but a chance to fight this war, than making him a topic in the forum. If I decided to post that there is a problem, honestly I will be the very first person to post if I see a reason to post. And trust me there are real people that care but worry about my fellow Luwerorian, and I can clearly state that I am comfortable that he is in very good hands. Best friends, best hospital, best service and best doctors.

 

I am going to go back and say the very same word I said last Thursday,  “I have a very close friend that has just been dragged into intensive care for some very unknown reason. I am calling for all prayers for strength I can get  from out there.” I think that is a very good sentence and it still stands to today.

 

Thank you all and thank you for raising the concern.  {I can be reached at 647 999 2260}

EM

On the 49th Parallel          

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    
Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika machafuko"

 

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers