UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Barack Obama look-alike says he can't leave the house without being mistaken as former US president

Barack Obama look-alike says he can't leave the house without being mistaken as former US president

X

A father of five said he can't leave his house without being plagued by selfie requests from people mistaking him as former U.S. President Barack Obama.

Dubbed "Mr. Obama" by his friends and family, Jose Oliveira, 43, said many can see the startling resemblance to the 55-year-old when he's wearing sunglasses.

"Ever since Barack Obama was made president I have had people stopping me to tell me I look like him, so it has been happening for almost 10 years now," Oliveira told Metro. "Some people even ask me if I am his brother."

Jose Oliveira, A Tour Guide In Cape Verde Who Looks Like Barack Obama

Getty

Oliveira works as a tour guide from Sal, Cape Verde, where he said people always have the same reaction.

"As soon as they see me they say: 'Oh my God, you look just like Obama!'" Oliveira said. "I find it very funny and I don't mind posing for photographs with people. I have at least 15 photographs and selfies taken every day."

SEE ALSO: Author claims in new book former President Barack Obama didn't date black women until Michelle Obama

Though he has never worked as an Obama doppelganger, Oliveira said he would consider the idea if given the opportunity.

Sign up for Breaking News by AOL to get the latest breaking news alerts and updates delivered straight to your inbox.

Subscribe to our other newsletters

Emails may offer personalized content or ads. Learn more. You may unsubscribe any time.

He said: "President Obama is a good man, so I like it when people compare me to him. It is also good for business."

See more photos of Obama's doppelganger

Slideshow preview image
 
10 PHOTOS
Obama's doppelgänger, Jose Oliveira
SEE GALLERY

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers