UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


[UAH] Goodmorning

 
 
Allan,
 
Good morning from Muscat..
 
2 things happened this morning.
 
1.    I received an email from a beautiful woman from Azerbaijan,
 
Read on.
 
Hello, my name is Regina I'm from Azerbaijan. It's an independent country.
I very interesting, soft and tender girl. But I'm very lonely in my life. I want to find good man for serious relations.
I'm ready to spend all my life with such man! I hope you will like my pictures I send you with this my letters, if I see
 that you have serious intentions then I would tell you more about me and send you more pictures of mine.
And if you still free from serious relations,and not married then just let me know and send the answer, may be it's our
chance to escape from loneliness.
I would like to see yours picture also, and find out more about you.
Looking forward for your answer.
Regina
 
 
 
 
2    I didn't know that Hon Amelia Kyabande was apart of UAH, I saw her disconnect with one thread of which i was a part  and on another I got an empty response.
Which made me suspect that she was Rose Birungi the Beautiful.
On a serous note- Her empty response was timely- Almost one a year and some days   the Hon Amalia from Mawokota inauguratedsugar production plant in Kaliro - a 30 Million $ investment which has seen some  little boom in the town activities and took the property prices up,  There is a lot of land selling as the prices have become tempting, Sugar cane has now become the cash crop, The Lumonde, Mukyele, Soya Pamba  and Muwogo shambas are becoming very scarce - Now Njagala Hon AmbulilekoKYAKOZE on okulima food crop - because Kyilabika people in Kaliro will soon stop growing foo and concentrate on sugar cane- Yes in her own words yagamba mbu "omuntu atelime meele ajakundaba". 
 
3   Just take a look as Rose prepares to meet the Village Boy---- Two things  here- Village boy has snatched the woman from our jaws - may be we were playing with the bones-  and on the other hand once Rose got the chance - she decided to dump us like we are nothing, by even accusing me mbu mvuma abantu - that was excessive on me Rose.
 
Rose in  the mood
 
 
 
Selena Gomez on "Dream Out Loud" Commercial Set in Santa Monica
 
Selena Gomez on "Dream Out Loud" Commercial Set in Santa Monica
 
 
 
 
 
 
Good day my friend.
 
Rashid

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers