UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


[UAH] JUST TO RUFFLE FEATHERS

My fellow baboons,

I woke up to realize I carried forward smthing I was dreaming about. It was bothering me a lot in my dream as I can remember. Its about three famous African Baboons (Black people) and one Orangutan (White people) Two of the Baboons have shared the same fate and the other is still living at large. The dream was a question I posed to none but to myself and I hope you too can relieve my disturbing dilemma.

I asked myself in the dream a simple question then discovered later that it wasnt all that a simple as I believed. It turned out to be a mega puzzle which I am sharing with you bcos it appears I, alone, can not solve it. But as I tried to trace the origin of this dream I found it was from none other than one controversial Baboon here in UAH named Mulindwa.

Question to myself following Mulindwa's apathy towards Mandela's frequent cycle of Resurrections and Deaths was "how come Obote and Mutharika who were treated and the same or similar South African hospitals kissed the dust once and were never to resurrect again and yet - according to Mulindwa - Mandela has already died 4 times but each time his dead body is resurrected by the same hospitals to which Obote and Mutharika went for resurrection only to die forever and NEVER RISE again and again like Mandela?"

But Eureka....! I somehow just  solved the puzzle as I was typing this line but I have 2 possible reasons.

First is that the two - Obote and Mutharika - died of an incurable disease that has lived with humanoids since creation but scientists have failed to cure the same. The disease was recently given the names "Lackofundus" or simplified as "Brokeitis" at a Medical Conference funded by comrade Gorillas and Chimps in Virunga in Kiga Bwoy's backyard . The origins of these names tell the possible single cause of these two presidents' death in South African Hospitals. Simply translated they mean "Lack Of Funds".and the other is "Broke".

You see, my fellow Baboons, those two presidents and their living families shouldnt have humiliated their respective forest populations by trying hard to stay alive by accepting to have their dead bodies taken to South African Hospitals to be resurrected bcos they themselves knew they were too broke to be resurrected at first dosage or even to be kep alive for 10 mins to allow them say their final words. The theory of Resurrection, in as far as my understanding of Mulindwa's proposition states, is that it as been proven to apply to only two known humanoids - one, an Orangutan called Prince Philip and the other a fellow Baboon named Mandela. The two are still alive and wonder why? Their forest populations, aka. countries are exceedingly loaded with humongous cash reserves that can purchase Resurrection frequently from the Almighty with repeated single strokes of the penwhen neededy.

No. No way. Obote and Mutharika and their families shouldnt have wasted the meager tax-payer's survival penny from their countries' Piggy Banks to try to be resurrected. Shame on them and their families.

Another possible cause of Obote and Mutharika's failure to resurrect is that they went to the wrong Muganga. They hoped to be resurrected in hospitals run and owned by Orangutans who do not welcome and neither subscribe to resurrecting dead, penniless Baboons. Besides, they should have known that the Orangutans in South African hospitals keep on resurrecting Mandela bcos they are pleading a zillion Mia Culpas - forgiveness - for a wrong they did to the Babbon for 27 years hoping they can redeem their own souls. It is a South African forest  thingi and any outsider who attempts to be resurrected by them must know henceforth that he/she is making a fool of him'herslef.

I have spoken
 
___________________________________
Gwokto La'Kitgum

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers