UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Fwd: SEBAGALA IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE




Sent from Gook's iPatch!


"What you are we once were, what we are   you shall be!"
An inscription on the walls of a Roman catacomb.

Subject: Fwd: Fw: SEBAGALA IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE


Hi friends,

Sebagala is not a joking fellow, check this!


BE BLESSED.

ATINO HELLEN
SENIOR PERSONAL SECRETARY
MINISTRY OF WATER AND ENVIRONMENT
OFFICE TEL: +256 414 220622
MOB: +256 772447343/701657343
EMAIL: atinohellen@yahoo.co.uk


*Subject:* SEBAGALA IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE

*Enjoy!!!!!!!*


*SEBAGALA IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE:*
*
This is Big Brother, Seeya please report to the diary room. (Seeya enters
and sits)
BIGGIE: Seeya, how is the going?*
*
SEEYA: I don't know, in the house the doors are locked so I can't go
anywhere.*
*
BIGGIE: Seeya, Do you think your fellow Ugandans will vote to keep you in
the Big Brother House?*
*
SEEYA: I think the President will announce them to voted for me and give me
'ekisanja.' In 2011 I jumped on his behind and he got 'ekisanja' so he will
tell them because he has got the vision.

BIGGIE: Seeya, you say the president has got a vision…which vision is that?*
*
SEEYA: They are very many…New Vision, World Vision and Television.*
*
BIGGIE: Seeya, you talked about jumping on someone's behind…can you explain
what you meant.*
*
SEEYA: In Uganda when there is picking (okulonda)… many people stand. I was
in DP of Nobert Mao, then there was NRM of Museveni. All of them wanted me
to jump on one  another's behind. I stood and looked at them carefully.
Then I jump on that one of the president because he have many people who
want to be on his behind.

BIGGIE: Whom do you fear most in Uganda?*
*
SEEYA: Lukwago… he make a lot of noise and use big English which I don't
know. One time I meeted him in Parliament and i ask him, "Lukwago, how is
City Council" and he reply that, "It is in a state of Infragnaranto
Dericto''
  I went and open the dictionary and the word is not there, I even open the
constitution and the word was not there.*
*
BIGGIE: Seeya, Why are you always the last to wake up in the Big Brother
House?*
*SEEYA: In Uganda we have a proverb that says 'Ow'maanyi gge takeera." In
English it means 'Of his energy does not early."

BIGGIE: Seeya, you seem to have a problem with speaking English.*
*
SEEYA: I don't mind afterall …..English depends on where you grew and who
grew you.*








------------------------------
Please consider the environment before printing this message.


--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.






Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers