UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} SSABASAJJA MUTEBI AND YOWERI MUSEVENI THANK YOU FOR TRANSFORMING OUR COUNTRY THROUGH LUWERO

This has to be both the most beautiful and yet f**ked up places since the Wild West!

While the other reviews are right about street action outside the main post office and the road adjacent to Speke Hotel, the Rock Cafe at Speke Hotel is simply amazing! The girls outside post office seemed a bit thin, grubby and aggresive while those on speke road are just plain aggresive. The ones in the Rock Cafe are incredible! My plane was delayed the first night and I arrived at 2am-ish on what would've been the back end of a Friday night.

Having checked-in in the hotel I headed accross the little footbridge that seperates the hotel/ restaurant from the Rock Cafe bar and terrace. I kid you not: the second I crossed that bridge I had 2 concentric rings of girls surround me - it was like being George Clooney on heat! The girls who weren't either groping me in the first ring or were fighting each other to grope me in second ring decided to do a "floor show" to get my attention! This involved hoisting up skirt opening legs and leaving nothing to imagination: f**kn mad and a little scarey after a long flight!

From what I saw any half decent white guy (read: money) would get same treatment, however they tend to be a little more "reserved" (if thats possible for this country) with black westerners (can't be so sure of wether loaded or not) and chinese/ asian (who they seem to have difficulty reading the culture). The only way to get rid of them and it can get really really mad is to take one as your "girlfriend" and make a big show of being really "friendly" with her. Then all you've to worry about is the occasional offer of a three/four/five/ten-some!

Girls almost always expect "presents" after the room antics and the Speke is remarkably open to this stuff but they earn money from it through the foreign exchange bureau in the back of hotel. One word of warning though: *ALWAYS* use protection (even oral!). The AIDS virus first surfaced in the DRC/ Uganda area so despite a successful government program: be warned! Especially given the girls will almost mug you to get your pants.

This is the weirdest country though by day 2 I had female army officers offering themselves to me, female police officers and best of all even the bank clerks with a stealthy "hand-grab" and a "How are you".

All this said and my very last night I went on a date with a really really decent girl - no action bar peck on cheek - but restored my confidence in femininity within Uganda!
(Review # 23019)

 

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           
Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"

 

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers