UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} SOME ADVICE TO BWANA MULINDWA 'WEIRD' EDWARD!

Mulindwa,
I can put up with the nonsense that u think I'm a man but why do u despise your country and culture gusajja gwe?Some elderly Muganda told me that they have a proverb that says "Atannafa teyeevuma ggwanga oba nsi ye". you don't have to curse yourself for misfortunes or bad situation you are in because so long as you are still alive, things can change and you smile again!

Charles Onyango Obbo recently wrote that Burundi needs a sexy scandal to be noticed in the East Africa Federation but You dont need a sexy scandal like Burundi to be noticed in forums. Here is the link to Onyango's article:
http://www.africareview.com//Blogs/Why+Burundi+needs+a+sex+scandal+to+be+noticed+/-/979192/1892100/-/d2wlmbz/-/index.html?relative=true

And for the record, I'm only married to Capiteni Rashid. I dont want you and i will never want you. If you wish to know, I got married as a virgin and my family ate the goat without salt. Just ask capiteni.Back in the day, the first man a woman ever slept with was her husband. That way, she had no basis for comparison and thought her husband was the strongest in bed.Today, girls have sex before they even lose their milk teeth; and by the time they grow their last teeth, they've slept with millions of men. These can't fail to cheat! They always compare their husbands with millions of their former men; and there is no way one man can have all the ingredients of the millions they've slept with.

With me, i respect my culture, I respect traditional leaders and queens, and I love my country and Uganda passport. You are so weird.....We are so different but i hope you take my advice on the chin.


--
H.OGWAPITI
-----------------------------------------------------
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that  we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic  and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
---Theodore Roosevelt

--
UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans and Africans in general. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers