UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} 2013 UNAA Tax Returns

Hi Brian,
this is another weekly gentle reminder to send me a copy of the 2013 tax returns.  Since you said that the taxes filed a long time ago, I am not sure why you haven't sent me a copy despite several private (and now public) requests. As you are aware, Federal law (26 U.S Code Sec. 6104) requires UNAA to provide the tax returns if requested.  I am assuming that Jude might have been the person listed on the returns as a contact person but since you deposed him, I am guessing that YOU and Ms Rebecca Namwase Ssemambo are responsible for providing me a copy of the tax returns.
thanks
p.s I know some might claim that this mere talk...but in my language we call it "kukuba nduulu" (raising the alarm). Some neighbors might run to my rescue, others might join in raising the alarm, others might ignore my calls and just cover their heads and go back to sleep, others might complain that I disturbed their sleep, etc, 
 
For a faster response please contact me at 415.789.6427
sent from Google Nexus 5 on Vodafone's LTE Network!

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers