UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} CAPITENI RASHID'S CV FOR A JOB AT MULINDWA'S HOUSE

APPRICATION TO PE(be) your SERFANT.

Tiya(dear) Mulindwa, here is te(the) summarly of my Cfi (CV) as you asked on UAH.

My name Capiteni Rashid ant(and) my inklish(English) name is Idiot.

I am a Ukantan(Ugandan) py nationality. I wass prought up in Heasdern Ukanta ten(then) we siftet
(shifted) to Kambala.

I am a fery vunny and a hart worging kirl, my hoppies are picking snail and planting cassafa.
I know how to tance asonto, polingo and Stamina.

My pest musician is Choze Chameleon. I can sing falu falu from te pikinning upto te ent. I have a strong foice(voice) ant when am singing u may sink it is Peyonce(Beyonce).

I like gooking, gleaning and washing closes. If u emproy me, ur rife will nefa remain te same. I will efen(even) help matam(madam) to satisfy u when she is tiret(tired).

If u think i am lie to you, come to my fillage (village) in Busoga and axe our neighpour Mr.Gook. Sank
you.

Yours faithfool,

Capiteni Rashid
UAH MEMBER IN BUSOGA


--
H.OGWAPITI
-----------------------------------------------------
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that  we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic  and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
---Theodore Roosevelt

--
UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


  1 comment:

  1. The principle and the most main problem with the overall public is today they twist up obviously judgmental more instead of viewing the essential and the central explanation for the issue and that is exactly http://www.resume2018.com/modern-resume-formats-2018-be-in-trend why they have to go up against issues all through their life.my blog

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers