UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Peter Simon You have mail!

I am beginning to feel sorry for you if you think God will listen to your prayers on M7.
See , I have never been a fun of God but I hear that people like M7 are his favorite.  Now how can I waste my time with God?
Last nite I went into a reflection mood. I think cursing too is of no use. Like this radio that opened up with so many curses that I thought. Oh boy,if this curses don't take adui out what will do? Instead they cursed themselves hoarse with nothing much ado.
It appears I lose out because in Uganda, if you cannot kill,you have no business in power.  Those are God's people.  Since I will never waste my time with anything to do with the supposedly omnipotent,  I will concentrate on my LC 5 (HELL) where I am the unopposed.  I will wait for them.  You don't want to know what I will do to them.

Sent from my LG G2 android  smartphone device

--
UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers