UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} To America, arrest these pilots

Unless otherwise, I strongly suggest the arrest and prosecution of the two US pilots that had an "emergency landing" on Mityana-Kampala highway.

I have been abused by friends over my independent analysis of the situation but maybe I am brighter than the average human being.

Say I was flying that small aircraft from Entebbe to South Sudan, the rules dictate that u have enough fuel to and from Kampala just in case. In addition, I should have enough fuel to circle my intended landing site for even an hour.

From Entebbe, I calculate my cargo weight, passengers total weight and flight distance, putting into consideration wind speed, advance weather forecast and unexpected weather incidences following the flight path weather history. If my cargo is very important it must reach the intended destination (South Sudan), and my fuel tank capacity is low, I have a contingency plan. To have less fuel to my next fueling destination before final destination. I plan in advance.

When I get to my destination and I find bad weather, and I know how much fuel I have, I redirect my flight path to the nearest landing site.

In this case we have Nzara airbase, Gulu, Kitgum and further on, Soroti.


Why do I risk the lives of 7 people, including myself, to reach Entebbe knowing my fuel capacity is insufficient?


--
UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers