UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} ASKHOLE DESERVES IT : Thread: 200 Wellesley st. the worst highrise in Toronto?

Folks, 

You all have been seeing Mulindwa needlessly demean me here with me saying a thing to start it and neither saying a thing in response but that doesnt mean I took them all hands down bcos this Baboon is the last Acholi this idiot should dare messing with. 

I have been patiently preparing for a major weekend reading on Mulindwa for inciting my other side when you all knew and know I didnt say a thing to offend this skeleton so dont miss it.

Meanwhile, have more fun on the origins of his insanity. This piece is yet on his Mansion and what goes in there. The fatherfucker lives in a garbage dump.

Again, read inclusive of between the lines.

Enjoy...!

Thread: 200 Wellesley st. East the worst highrise in Toronto?

William on 12/09/2011


[B]The problem with this building is not bedbugs and drugs the real problem is getting AIDS! I have had a crack house beside me for the 6 years I have lived here and one day I decided to call Toronto Housing and report it. A week later I am standing waiting for the elevator and a large black man comes out of this crack house and stabs me in the back with a syringe and whispers in my ear "NOW YOU WILL KNOW HOW IT FEELS!" he then walked down the hall and I have never seen him again.

When I reported it to Toronto Housing they said they would talk to this tenant again about the problems I am having with them. They also told me I should wait for the elevator with my back against the wall? This is why one should never complain about drugs in this building, because Toronto Housing will go straight to the drug dealer and report you to them!

Then I went to the police and they could not do anything because I have no idea who this large black man is because I have never seen him before. The police asked me if this person looked like they were sick and I said no. So I believed the statement the man that stabbed me said "NOW YOU WILL KNOW HOW IT FEELS!" meant what it feels like to be "high" which I was for 4 hours after this happened.[/B]
Almost a year later I test positive for HIV. Then I tell my girlfriend I have HIV. She then leaves me. 6 months after that she calls me and tells me I infected her with HIV.

This is my life now, I spend more time on the toilet then anyone I know because food runs right threw me and I sleep about 14 hours a day while taking 16 pills daily. I see my doctor every 2 weeks and once a month I get 8 tubes of blood taken out of me for tests. I go to a support group every month where I am the only straight man in the group to get support for my illness because all my friends and family left me when they found out I am sick. The only people I can talk to about my illness are gay and the only friends I have now who really know me are fags. I am now a straight man in my queer world because of this building unless I want to change my life to a life of drugs!

Now I have learned some very disturbing things at this support group. The most disturbing thing is that I am not the only one who has contracted HIV by getting stabbed by a syringe from a drug dealer waiting for an elevator at 200 Wellesley as this almost happens monthly in this building as stated by our support group leader, also the risk of contacting HIV in this matter is almost 100% because the HIV virus can live for a extremely long time in a syringe because the syringe is air tight and sealed. Most of the drug dealers and drug users in our building have HIV from using the same syringes and 25% of them have HIV and don't even know it, now this makes our building a haven for the HIV virus.

Many people who first contact HIV get very stressed from it and then go on a rampage to infect others, which is quite common in 200 Wellesley because of lack of support. We also have a lot of prostitution (male and female) going on in our building with HIV positive prostitutes. One gay male prostitute who lived in our building told me he has infected more that one hundred people because Toronto Housing moved him to a different building in an empty apartment with nothing after the fire while refusing to give back his belongings. This was only a week ago and he does not even have a bed to sleep in still because of Toronto Housing. He also stated and bragged he has not even used one condom since the fire. The guy below "Daniel" states his 6 year old daughter now has HIV because of our building and they don't even live in the building while this way of children contacting HIV at 200 Wellesley we have all heard before.

There is no support or help at 200 Wellesley to make this problem better, Daniel states to have used needle drop boxes and a harm reduction program in the building which would be a great start for Toronto Housing but in fact all the people who I have heard and know of who have moved in the building are HIV positive with drug problems? Why is Toronto Housing on a mission to kill men, women and children?

Moving in this building was the biggest mistake I have made in my life, please learn from me, don't make the mistake I have, and most of us have bedbugs we just learn to live with them and do the best we can to manage the bedbug problem, as this is the smallest of our worries.[/QUOTE]

Omg ^ that post spooked me out

Article


___________________________________
Gwokto La'Kitgum
"Even a small dog can piss on a tall Building", Jim Hightower

--
UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers