UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Job Rejection letter to James

James,

Sincere apologies for not replying to you today, as it happens I actually have a job, and other things to do with my day other than reply to you, when I had already had the misfortune of wasting 30 very long minutes of my life speaking to; not only the most inappropriate person for this job role, but probably for any role, you will spend the next few years applying for, only to get rejected as soon as they meet you.

You are without doubt one of the most irritating, rude, obnoxious and arrogant people I have had the misfortune to meet, and your email just solidifies this.

Also, for an old aesthetically challenged guy with no teeth you have an unbelievable amount of confidence!

So you say, you didn't notice the word 'professional' on our website... belive me, if I had been anything other than 'professional', I would have told you what I was actually thinking which was 'this guy is an absolute ****, get the **** out'.

But no, alas, I stayed 'professional'. I only wish I'd have seen your CV beforehand, to save us both the time, as I would have probably noticed your main job role as 'professional p****'.

Good luck for the future

Sarah

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers