UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} THIS IS HOW MUCH ALCOHOL IS IN ACHOLI-LAND

At the time I was abducted, my parents were both killed so when

I returned, I did not have a place to stay. My uncle came and took

us to his place

 

Q. How was your uncle treating you?

 

A. He was not taking good care of me because if he is drunk, he

could tell me that am not his child and he can [verbally] abuse

me together with my late parents. At times I could leave home

and return when he is already asleep.

 

EM

On the 49th Parallel          

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    
Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika machafuko"

 

 

 

 

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers