UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Egyptian lessons for Uganda

I don't think elections are going to be free and fair.  I think reforms will occur as a result of civil disobedience (but that it is very easy for me to say since I live so far away and I'll never get involved!). Please tell me what makes you think Mbabazi can lead such civil actions when he spent 70% of his life building the current oppressive structures? i.e he is 65 yrs old and and started working on this when he was 25 years old?  All of a sudden you expect him to become a democrat at 65 just becuase he has joined  the opposition in Sept 2015?  Again, for reference, look at Gen Sisi in Egypt.   
Please tell me how Mbabazi has convinced you that he can win elections.  Even if the miracle happened and Mbabazi won, how would Besigye be his vice when he is from the same region?  The likes of Mao, Kamya or Bukenya would easily benefit from that scenario and become figurehead VP like Sekandi today.  

On Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 7:44:27 PM UTC-7, kaygigs wrote:
Joseph the only way to get reed of this regime and the goons is through JPAM because its only through him that the log can be uprooted and then we start afresh so I would believe its easy for KB to convince his followers and allow to be a running mate to JPAM.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 
 

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers