UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Kiggundu Deleting Polling Stations

About two months ago the EC released a link to the public to check and confirm their voters' details.  I checked and I was there, fully registered.

Today I checked again and the system tells me that there is no voter with such voter's details registered.  I went further to check on the polling station, and it no longer appears on the voters' register.

The polling station that appears on my National ID is:

GWAFU
SEETA WARD
GOMA DIVISION
MUKONO MUNICIPALITY
MUKONO

It no longer appears on the voters' register.  I have only been able to identify this and I suspect there are so many others that have disappeared.

Do we have an EC official here to explain this scenario?




--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers