UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} DARKNESS AT NOON IN LANGO.

Ambassador IKanos,

Darkness Has Descended on Lango at Noon, as a result there is now a  TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART AND OF HUMANITY AND COMMON DECENCY. This is the New Lango that I don't recognise. And a lot of these unspeakable crimes are being committed by women. The level of horrific barbarities being committed in Lango is almost  beyond human comprehension, and this is a daily occurrence. Hudson Apunyo, a Lira based journalist, chronicles this grotesque barbarity and sends me the pictures. It breaks my heart. What more can I say? . I have lost a country, but now I am beginning to think I have also lost my people.

Bobby


I want to beg any woman who does not need a child for any reason not to kill but hand the kid over to me to raise,I can't bear this pain of seeing innocent children born with no default of their own go through this pain and in humane treatment. I feel bad that I could do nothing to save this child because by the time my team reached the scene she was already lifeless
She was hanged by her own mother who never wanted her new boyfriend to know that she has a kid.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, outdoor and nature

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers