UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Fwd: What if Amin was telling the truth?




"In tribute to the United Kingdom and the Republic of Uganda, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife, discrimination and terrorism."
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Abbey Semuwemba" <abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2017 5:00 am
Subject: What if Amin was telling the truth?
To: "uganda-muslim-brothers-and-sisters" <uganda-muslim-brothers-and-sisters@googlegroup.com>
Cc: <ugandans-at-heart@googegroups.com>, "john kwitonda" <kwitonda4@gmail.com>, "John Nsubuga" <jn_heart3@yahoo.co.uk>

What if Amin was telling the truth?

"You see, me, Idi Amin cannot kill my friend Ben. I released him myself, and I appointed him Chief Justice of Uganda because I knew he was a good man. Obote had detained him. You see I am a Muslim and believe in God. I told Obote that I feared nobody but God".

Abbey Kibirige Semuwemba 


"In tribute to the United Kingdom and the Republic of Uganda, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife, discrimination and terrorism."

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers