UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} POLITICS ASIDE!

SOURCE: UAH FACEBOOK GROUP

BY STEVE MUKS.

Politics Aside!

Today I travelled with my very good Moslem friends from Jinja to Kla. Some how on the way we stopped twice by mosques for their prayers.

At this point you should be knowing am a Christian who always felt jealous at Moslems, but on many occasions these friends of mine have always tried to convince me to join Islam but I never show interest.

So on our first stop they pleaded I join them in the mosque but I preferred to stay in the car. On the 2nd stop I was inquisitive to try it out, went with them, washed my face, hands, feet etc. Entered the mosque as much as I didnt know their prayer but I followed their kneeling technique as I prayed in my own christian way but quietly.

For Some time I have learnt the following about Moslems;

👉 Moslems Respect God more than any other religion On earth reason they clean up before they pray.

👉 Moslems love Islam more than their own lives reason they can kill in defence of their religion unlike other religion who use religion as a by the way.

👉 Moslems speak to God more than any other religion on earth. They pray 5 times a day compulsory. In a month they pray 150 times. Where as some Christians pray twice a month.

👉 Moslems are always convincing people from other religions to join Islam which is not a case with Christians which makes us selfish

👉 Moslems are more friendly and like sharing with the less preveleged financially, food wise and knowledge which is not a common practice with other religions.

👉 Many Christians when they visit churches you May think it's a fashion show, others will be attending to their mobiles where as in mosques these guys be dressed humbly and casually and committed to the prayer.

My Qn is who branded Moslems Terrorists?? To me I think it's just Steriotyping. Any one can be a terrorist depending on your mission.

Finally most likely I will convert to Islam very soon.

Good nyts Comrades.


--
Allaah gives the best to those who leave the choice to Him."And if Allah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is Able to do all things." (6:17)

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers