UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} WINSTON SOSO: I don't mind, Yuh want to give me, ah won't refuse it

Alan Barigye,

Are you a fan of SOCA MUSIC? Try this one- one of the best of all time by Winston Soso. I am sure it will fit your mood when you resume your banter with Ambassador Ikanos.

Booby


4:58
Winston Soso - I Don't Mind - Old Soca Hits
SOCA HUB
YouTube - 5 Jan 2017
3:59
I DON'T MIND - WINSTON SOSO
VINCYPOWA
YouTube - 2 Nov 2011
6:49
I DON'T MIND WINSTON SOSO
Irodac Catagohe
YouTube - 25 Feb 2016
5:13
Winston Soso - Ah Don't Care
Edward Spencer
YouTube - 11 Jul 2014
7:15
Winston Soso I Don't Mind YouTube
TOMMY COBWEB
YouTube - 26 Dec 2011
4:48
Winston Soso - All To You
Remy Gumbs
YouTube - 7 Nov 2011
5:49
Congratulation WINSTON SOSO
ScorpioPetey
YouTube - 2 Apr 2009

Web results


--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers