UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Dog dies 15 minutes after his owner, 25, loses heartbreaking battle with cancer

Tony Owana,

Here is more proof that your four-legged friend is streets ahead of  humans in loyalty. Nothing beats a dog's love. They are the most selfless and loving creatures, of all nature or god's creation. Actually, I dont think my dog Lucky will survive more than a few days if I died or abandoned him. I am all he has and without me, he can not survive. He is 5 years old , but except  for only one month when a puppy with his mom,  he has spent all his life with me.. He knows me better than most- when I am happy, when i am sad, when I am grumpy, and when I want to be left alone- and I also know him very well. I know all his moods and also all his tricks. Me and Lucky were made for each other. Without him, I would be completely lost.

Bobby

Stuart Hutchison, from Alloa, Scotland, spent eight years battling a brain tumour and his French bulldog Nero "was always with him"

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAMs%3D6-xQSM5QgoOv6eEr%2Bzi7kC1YG70uqAmt0HVHVmkVP1wS2A%40mail.gmail.com.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers