UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Opportunities don’t always come to you. Sometimes you have to create your own opportunities.

Opportunities don't always come to you. Sometimes you have to create your own opportunities.

Meet the young lady who appointed herself personal PA of Ex-President Obasanjo after she met him at a conference. She's been his PA till now 🙌🏾

Here's her story.

"I was determined to serve one of the greatest leaders in Africa. So I positioned myself front row. I sat in the seat reserved for a @thesundaytimes journalist – my apologies your correspondent arrived late.

I made eye contact with Mr Olusegun the entire event. From start to finish. Once the event was over. Guests and fellow panellists wanted to take pictures and engage with Pres. Obasanjo

I stormed onto the stage and said, excuse me: "No more pictures! Can we get him into a private room, with a glass of water? In 10 minutes he'll resume to discuss matters and entertain the press"

He followed me & when we got into the room he asked: "Whose daughter are you?"

I responded "My father isn't anyone you know. He's Just a normal Nigerian citizen who relocated to the UK for a better life"

He chuckled and said, "So how can I help you?"

I said "well I'm your new PA. I'm going to serve you"

I've been serving him since that date.

Moral of the story: Opportunities don't always come to you. Sometimes you have to create your own opportunities.  


--
Allaah gives the best to those who leave the choice to Him."And if Allah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is Able to do all things." (6:17)

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAJqBGGftP5FN9mZ7tutDu6_6ZLY5UyY_CokacHOhsA14Me7bEw%40mail.gmail.com.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers