UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Man announced H.E Museveni’s death arrested

Man announced H.E Museveni's death arrested

A one Chris Nabugere was reportedly arrested by a Drone and driven away for allegedly tweeting fake news of President Museveni's death. He narrates what happened after being driven away.

Nabugere was picked from his home compound at around 5:30 pm in a drone car registration no UBG 454B. According to an eyewitness, Phoebe Rita Nabugere, a sister to Chris, the abductors seized her brother and his friends and started beating them with gun butts as they threw them in the vehicle.

"A drone with license plate number UBG 454B just captured my brother and his friends from our compound while beating them up with guns. The fear running through me right now is immeasurable with all those "once they capture you, you never return" stories running through my head," Rita tweeted after her brother's abduction.

However, in a thread on his timeline, Chris narrated that at least nine (9) men abducted him and his friends, bundled them up in the drone van, and started beating them in turns.

"The group of about 9 men who were masked-up, beat us up with the back of their guns., while one was using a screwdriver trying to piece my friend," he said.

He states that one of their captors was a Lubgara who kept on asking him to pronounce certain words in lugbara, failure of which earned him more beating.

Chris claims that the men who captured him and his friends were mistaken he could be a Cyrus who tweeted fake news of the president's death at the end of last week.

"He asked "isn't your name Cyrus.?" "aren't you the one who tweeted that the president has died and added a picture of him sleeping?" I kept on saying my name is Chris and not Cyrus. And he slapped me saying I am lying to an officer. So, he got pliers and asked me for my ID," he said.

"And I told him I didn't have it because I was home when they picked me., so he tried to pull my nails., but because I bite my nails the pliers couldn't hold anything and his other friend gave me a twin slap and said to me "answer the Afande when he asks you," he added.

According to the narration by Chris Nabugere, the officers asked each one of them to call their relatives to send them money, before forcing them to reveal their mobile money pin codes.

The money was withdrawn off the phones "and then returned and said they have marked our faces and that they clearly know where I stay and shall be back if they hear anything in the press".

--
Allaah gives the best to those who leave the choice to Him."And if Allah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is Able to do all things." (6:17)

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAJqBGGdknR0zq7Nn08ic-fu5RJhX44jS91tnZFo5OO%3DKHRWMpA%40mail.gmail.com.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers