UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} A SUNDAY FEEL GOOD WRITTING

Friends

 

Yes we many times have to take a moment and write some feel good pieces and this is one them. A time when you drive your mind through history and you feel very good. Several times I have reflected on the years that Trump has been in office, thus I am not even going to go there today. I think for now I have done fairly well to raise the comfort I have stayed in since I made a decision to support him. What I will say in passing is that in all policies that he implemented or tried to implement, I have not one that I have regrated. When that election got stolen, I remember very well what Mayimuna Kenyi posted, yeyi thank God Trump has lost. To this very day she has not posted a single good policy that this fool has implemented. Not one and she will never ever post it, for it is simply not out there.

 

To feel good you must be in my position, good Lord I think I have written more pieces than any one out there, they go for years way back, and they get posted and reposted, yet to this day, every single piece that has been posted and reposted, not a single one that has ever come back to bite me, that is a God damn feel good. All predictions have come through, all warnings have come through but all analysis I have done in those writing, nothing has fallen through.

 

But that feel good includes also our children, and I am going to stick a second on how it affects them, one of my daughters travelled to Uganda, she arrives into Entebbe and hands in her passport, the passport officer reads it and asks her a question, where in Canada are you from? She goes Toronto, the officer goes oh there is a Ugandan in Toronto called EM, she goes that is my dad, do you know him? Strangely I do not know the officer, and I even do not think he knows me, but either he reads what I write, or through the life in Uganda, I can or might know his parents, for I have been watching the government almost all my life, many people that know me that I do not even remember. Somehow this individual knows my name and that worked in favor of my daughter when I was not even in Uganda. That is a feel good I am writing about for it follows you when you are not even there.

 

When you come to a forum and state that the war of Luwero was justified, and the individual you have supported all years stands to preach how Obote was a very good leader of Uganda, that is not a feel good situation, for you have started to make statements that come back and bite you.

 

Which takes me back to Ali Fadhul, Ali served in many positions, he was a Governor, a minister an army chief of staff, he commanded Simba battalion among the many positions he held, he was posted in UAH as a former killer in Iddi Amin’s government, it is important I mention that he was pardoned by Yoweri Museveni and just died a free man, in Nsambya hospital November the second 2021. But when he was posted in UAH I decided to walk back and look for Ali, what happened to him and what happened to his family? Ali has been living with his wife, and he has left children, I know that two of his sons in Uganda still use Fadhul as a last name. So he has never gone to hiding, when he was released from Luzira Ali has lived a normal life for not a single Ugandan was ever looking for him. He died and got buried by Ugandans, that is a firkin feel good story.

 

When I go back to John Dole that I have written about several times, he did not invest so much for his children, but man he invested a whole lot for them that we are seeing today. He taught them how to live when he is not with us, they are all normal kids in Uganda that today have become very useful citizens. They walk Uganda streets, go apply for jobs and work as every Ugandan, that is the greatest investment that he did for them. One of the sons came to visit me, and he hated it, he flew back to Uganda for he is worried about no body, Ugandans are the very protectors of these kids for their father created them to be good citizens, that is a firkin feel good story. Many of the people that served in that government, are dying in Uganda under a protection of Ugandans, Ibrahim Garandi the last time I saw him we took a taxi to Kampala, and we were laughing like we were not even in a taxi, his children are in Uganda all using Garandi’s last name. The Farouq Minawa’s, the Ali Towilli’s all these people have sat in Uganda to their deaths or they are still alive, when apart from UAH declaring them killers, not a single Ugandan is looking for them. They are protected by the very people. That is a firkin feel good story.

 

When you turn your thinking to the people that replaced the Iddi Amin government, the story is very different, and I will talk about two families, the David Oyite Ojoke and Jonan Luwum family. Where are Oyite Ojoke’s children? Whether they are in Uganda or abroad, do you actually know them and using the last name of their father? Have you ever been in London at a Ugandan meeting, and someone walks to you and say they look I am David Oyite’s son? My name is so and so Ojoke? Have you ever heard that meeting?  And I am not interested into Uganda but even in firkin diaspora, have Oyite Ojoke’s children ever walked to you and say hello? That is not a feel good story.

 

My heart goes out to the Jonan Luwum’s children for their father was a God damn punk, a punk that failed but refused to invest into the future of his children. Again have you ever been in a meeting of Ugandans, a Uganda wedding, or a Uganda funeral and someone walks to you and say hey I am Luwum I need to say hello? Has any of them ever walked to you and introduced for they use their father’s last name? No those kids will never use their father’s name for they know he was a firkin punk. It is a feel bad story, that the only relationship they have with their father is when Museveni is using his death for political gains, or a country than Uganda is talking about a death of a punk, then you will see kids being introduced. Many of the people that served in the after Amin government, or in the fight against Iddi Amin government, are to today living in fear, they are sitting outside Uganda and die to be buried out of Uganda. It is a not God damn feel good story.

 

Ali Fadhul had a medical problem at his old age, he had diabetes, but his family and all Ugandans treated him until when he died of age and got buried in Uganda by Ugandans. That is a firkin feel good story. As you live a life on earth make sure the population will protect you, protect your children and protect your property, when you die, what you did in life protects all the above. And be proud when your children use your last name, for many punks we have seen have kids with different last names.

 

I stand with my head up and high, to state that may the Commander of Simba battalion, the Governor Northern province, and Minister of Provincial Administration, Brigadier Ali Waris Fadhul rest in peace.

 

EM         -> {   Gap   at   46  } – {Allan Barigye is a Rwandan predator}

On the 49th Parallel          

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    
Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika machafuko"

 

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers