UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} TO ALL THOSE IN THE CITY

Friends

 

I was in Sudbury yesterday, which is very funny for last Saturday I was in Sudbury as well, but I did not finish a certain job and decided to go back and close it. About half hour into Perry Sound the system in the car started to post several things that I would not interpret. We knew that there is a system running from West of the province but we had no information at all that it would include snow. I tried the province system 511 and it kept on stating that 400 through Parry Sound was wet but dry. 

 

That is a good road situation for wet but dry you can do 120kmph  fine. Then my car set on an alarm of freezing is possible, and that would not help me for it shows up any time temperature goes below 5. Good lord I have driven in Toronto when it is 8 degrees and still my car warns about possible freezing on the road. And it is a 2021 with so many gadgets so I kind of ignore it, which was not helpful this time around.

 

We all ended up with several warnings from several entities that simply never made sense, but all way from Barrie we had a good amounts of rain, and that also confused us for the systems were trying to warn us about a system caliper we just would never set our heads on. About 45 minutes North of Barrie I decided to call Toronto and I asked some one to cross check for me the driving situation passed Barrie, for the cars were telling us something we would not understand. It all read wet but dry. And all through the province and the Federal system. 

 

About 15 minutes passed Parry Sound we realized what the car systems were actually troubled about, as the system kept on pounding the province with rain, it some how created an un expected snow curve in within that rain that was about 5 kilometers. So the province system missed it but the cars systems picked it up, and we simply failed to work with the car systems.

 

Man it created a disaster for you had drivers that never expected snow, you had drivers that never changed their tires, you had drivers that were driving 140kmph in that rain and the system just took many down. Perry Sound is such a small town they ran out of tow trucks. All accidents were divided into two, single auto accident or cars that slide off the high way into the valley. If you saw an OPP with a tow truck on the road, it meant that in the valley there is a car probably with its owner. As these systems help us we actually interpret them using common sense too, there was no reason I would agree that it is snowing in November this early, and that was the mistake I did as many drivers.

 

As I post this tonight, this system is still sitting on Ontario,  for by the time I drove back into the city that 5 Kilometer stretch had stretched to about 20 KMs. Tonight we are being warned about real snow falling, and places affected are Kincardine, Goderich, Stratford, Kitchener, and all surrounding regions. There is a very lingering system from the West that is truly closing in to the city. Kitchener is not that firkin far.

 

If you change tires for winter and you have not done that yet, be careful as we wake up tomorrow, for we have no clue how this system will move through the night and morning, Toronto has had so much rain today/tonight that I felt uncomfortable, but if Kitchener is being listed for possible snow tonight, trust me this is very close. I made it a custom now for a couple of years I just do not drive if it snows, no when it snows I put my feet up and drink a wine, yet I ended up in a stupid situation I never even had to be into just for this was a very unexpected situation.

 

If you are in the greater authority of Toronto be very careful tomorrow if you have to drive, to know where you drive and why you drive there.

 

Always !!!!!!!!

 

EM         -> {   Gap   at   46  } – {Allan Barigye is a Rwandan predator}

On the 49th Parallel          

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    
Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika machafuko"

 

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers