UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} I came home from work, tired

I came home from work, tired. I sat down on the sofa and put my feet up. My wife brought me a glass of water. My son gave me a sheet of paper and I read through:

English              17%
Biology              35%
Mathematics   40%
Physics             37%
Chemistry         42%
Economics       12%
Agriculture.      19%
Geography        22%

Suddenly, I lost my temper and  started shouting: "What is this? All the time you are on phone and TV! How dare you bring me such marks? How dare you?"
My wife said: "Be patient. Listen...." But I interjected, "Shut up! It's your love and pampering that have spoilt him. He is no good and never serious at all!"
My Wife said: "Oh,really?"
I shouted: "No one in our family has performed so badly, ever!"
My son said: "Dad, I am sorry I made you angry. I was cleaning the old cupboard and I found this. It is your old school report card, dated 27th July, 1977 sir." I looked at the top and it was actually my own report sheet. My name was boldly inscribed on it! 
I became humbled, gentle and dumbfounded. Imagine the atmosphere afterwards. Calmness in the air. With a foolish grin on my face, I replied, "Son, you know, in those days, food was scarce." 

😁😁😂😂🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

MORAL OF THE STORY
1.) As children are coming home with reports 
Let's sit down with them and talk about them for next year's improvement.Lets not shut at them or abuse them all sorts of abuse.
 

2.) James 1:19 "So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger."

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAJH1UbDC8ibMDWB%3Ds7epL8_808ZBr%3DGswp_EnvP9ubhd7Z%3DxAA%40mail.gmail.com.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers