UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


SV: [UAH] Tamale Mirundi Threatens To Expose Museveni’s Secrets

This is SOS ( THE SAME OLD SHITBAG: Differnet trademark)!!!!

It is always the same old "...threatens.....". That is bullcrap!
Doesn't arouse me one tiny bit.
A real spokesperson just blows it!
Is he spined enough?!
Noc'l
"WE FORM THE CULTURE THAT FORMS US"….noc'la gaumoy.

Från: Rehema Uganda <rehemass@googlemail.com>
Till: Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Forum <Ugandans-at-Heart@googlegroups.com>
Skickat: söndag, 2 juni 2013 8:53
Ämne: [UAH] Tamale Mirundi Threatens To Expose Museveni's Secrets

Tamale Mirundi Threatens To Expose Museveni's Secrets
By Our Reporter On 13 Mar, 2013 At 08:36 AM | Categorized As Headlines, Hot News | With 2 Comments
Tamale Mirundi
Tamale Mirundi
Tamale Mirundi
Tamale Mirundi
 
Belligerent presidential mouthpiece Tamale Mirundi, has threatened to expose Museveni's secrets over increasing espionage that has shrouded State House. "I have been in State House for unprecedented 10 years, no one has ever served under Mzee for that long as spokesperson. I know all the corridors of State House. He knows I can expose everything," Mirundi said.
Clad in dark blue suit and a purple shirt, the President's 'dog' as he normally refers to him self, Mirundi made the shocking revelation following the recent news in the media that he was on the verge of losing his much treasured job, after Sarah Kagingo was employed to run the State House website who many perceived as Mirund's successor.
"Many people have milked a lot of money form that Website, Simon Kaheru one time brought whites to work as technocrats who got Shs600m, why? When I talked, 'mafias' attacked me, and reportedly told Museveni to fire me. He can't," confident Mirundi clarified. He added that the 'mafias' are looking for any means to implicate him in a scandal but failed thus giving the president a lame pretext that he is a drunko and could soon appear in the daily news pages in a drink-drive campaign like the outrageous MP Vicent Kyamadidi.
"I blame the security because when I was vetted they would have told him that I am a drunkard but now Museveni knows I drink Nile Beer, but I am very intelligent, I execute my duties. He knows that I can expose all the secrets I have known about him for the last decade i have been in State House if he fires me" Mirundi threatened.
Loudmouthed Mirundi also pointed out that if he is fired from State House, chances are high that he could start his own political party which can give Museveni sleepless nights. "Before I joined Government
Tamale Mirundi
Tamale Mirundi
I wanted to form a party. Now that i have worked for all those years, I have the resources to start the party which can trounce Mzee right-left and center," he said.
http://theinsider.ug/tamale-mirundi-threatens-to-expose-musevenis-secrets/

--
Rehema
Patriot in Kampala,East Africa
:UMBS is a registered organization devoted to matters of interest to Muslims in Uganda.Muslims from other countries are welcome to join us too. Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/UMBSFORUM. To donate to UMBS activities, click on: http://um-bs.com/donate/ or just deposit money on UMBS Bank A/C at Bank of Africa:07074320002 . --
UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans and Africans in general. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.
 
 


Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers