UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} clarification: flights to Entebbe

In my email below, i think i was not very clear and a few people have contacted me thinking that I am selling a ticket...I want to BUY a ticket! 
thanks
 
For a faster response please contact me at 415.789.6427
sent from Google Nexus 5 on Vodafone's LTE Network!


From: Joseph Musoke <joseph.musoke@ymail.com>
To: "ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com" <ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com>; "unaanet@yahoogroups.com" <unaanet@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 11:33 AM
Subject: {UAH} flights to Entebbe

a few months ago, someone posted an email on this forum about good fares to Uganda...please contact me at 415.789.6427.  I want to buy asap.
thanks
 
For a faster response please contact me at 415.789.6427
sent from Google Nexus 5 on Vodafone's LTE Network!
--
UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.


Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers