UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Mosquito on the wall eavesdropping

Gen. S. " You man did you not learn any lesson?" How did you fall for the man's trick again?"

Gen T.     "what do you mean? the man begged me to return to work. I told him off that no way in the hell. He offered to retire me after promoting me. Then he asked whether  as a civilian if I was willing to return to work? How could I say no?

Gen. S. " Okay comrade pass by when it's all over. Don't blame me for having warned you !"  This man is up to something. Its only a matter of time, we shall know what he is up to this time. Anyway good luck comrade!"

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers