UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} I see most former biggys in the 70's cleaning toilets in the UK

By Everyn Birungi Irumba 

Ohhh remember those days after the fall of Amin, I was a young kid my mom put  my brother and I in the car, my dad hidden in the car as we covered him in blankets and us kids sat on him driving to Kenya to flee, the road blocks we encountered, those days when solders saw a fair light skinned woman in a fancy car, by the way it was a Ford capri those days and it was the only one in uganda. Nga we were posh🤣 anywho when they saw a fair skinned woman driving a car and with 2 kids they assumed she was a wife of some biggie. My mom was brave bannnnnnnage. But remember we encountered many captured solders I believe most did not survive. 

But these people do not learn at all from the past. They tend to think it will not happen. Jeez I pray I live long enough to see these people scram. Anywho there are cleaning jobs in UK for those who make it here.

 I see most former biggys in the 70's cleaning toilets, trains or just begging for pawundi in a bar to buy them a pint

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ugandans at Heart (UAH) Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ugandans-at-heart/CAJgJtm34Gxd7v0VMvHuYes%2BFt-jVad2MTfeYg4Gxd0b_9wbs1A%40mail.gmail.com.

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers